The LABEX-EFL (Laboratory of Excellence Empirical Foundations in Linguistics; http://www.labex-efl.com/wordpress/?lang=en) recrutes a doctoral candidate for a full-time (100%) three-year position in General Linguistics, with a salary of approximately 1,700 EUR (after tax), starting on October 1st, 2020.
- GL4 : « Non-canonical inflection in Mesoamerican languages »
- GL6 : « A grammatical and lexicographic corpus-driven study of Manding languages»
- GL7 : « Using regular homophonies for the delimitation, internal classification and reconstruction of Niger-Congo »
- GL8 : « Missionary linguistics : Diego Collado’s work on Japanese »
- VC5 : « Gender and/or race in codeswitching »
For the job description, profile, and requirements see the specifications given in the individual project descriptions, which also include a contact address.
For questions on the general application procedure, please contact email@example.com.
How to apply:
- Applications must be submitted by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org & the contact of the individual project you are applying for.
- Deadline for application: March 29th, 2020 (midnight MET).
- The application should include
- a cover letter with explicit mention of the research project applied for
- a CV, including courses and diplomas obtained
- the names and contacts of two referees.
- The preselected candidates will be asked to send their Master’s thesis and/or other written works showing their qualification for the project applied for.
- The interviews of the preselected candidates will take place between May 4 and May 8, 2020.